The place is Liverpool, the dateline line is August 2014.
I’m making my way across the city from Lime Street station on my way to the Wirral. Sometimes I catch the Merseyrail train from the sub surface platform at Lime Street, other times I make my way through the city to James Street station down near the Pier Head. A bit of mix and matching, traveller’s variety etc.
This time around I worked my way down through Liverpool ONE, the shopping experience which runs mostly parallel with Church Street, which in turn leads down to the Pier Head and the Mersey.
On this particular day the public piano was been given a workout by this elegant gent. At this distance in time I can’t remember the tunes he worked through but his playing was excellent and he was more than happy in his own musical zone.
6 replies ›
- LIVERPOOL. Passing Through Lime Street Station. – lachlansimages
- Liverpool. Calderstones Park. – lachlansimages
- LIVERPOOL. A Very Particular Gallery. – lachlansimages
- LIVERPOOL. Waiting On Central Station – lachlansimages
- LIVERPOOL. Thoughts Over Coffee – lachlansimages
- IN THE STUDIO. Boots & Whiskey – lachlansimages