So, following up Part One, naturally, here’s the rest of the shots I took on my easy ramble around the city.
I headed back to Victoria Station, one of three main stations in the city, it’s a Victorian wedding cake of a building, the other two, Piccadilly and the smaller Oxford Road are more glitzy and slick. Though the buildings at Oxford Road always make me think of Darth Vader’s head. You can look at it and make your own minds up on that one.
The Food & Drink Festival was into it’s final day So I took a turn around though sadly I was still full from my lunch of pho at Pho in Chinatown. I’ll get to that at some point. So it was a case of looking rather than eating.
Then it was back to the station and the fast train home.
Enough words, more pictures.
MANCHESTER FOOD & DRINK FESTIVAL
Some Of my Stuff.
COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHY. Prints, GRETTING CARDS & MORE.
BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY. PRINTS< POSTERS & CARDS.
Categories: England, Exhibitions, Food, Heritage, history, Photography, travel, Uncategorized, United Kingdom
Tags: architecture, Black& white photography, cities, Food, history, lifestyle, Manchester, monochrome photography, photography, travel, walking
8 replies ›
- MANCHESTER. Pho at I Am Pho. – lachlansimages
- MANCHESTER. To The Christmas Markets! – lachlansimages
- ASHTON – UNDER – LYNE. Art In The Street. – lachlansimages
- MANCHESTER. Underneath The Arches. – lachlansimages
- MANCHESTER. Year Of The Rat. – lachlansimages
- MANCHESTER. 2019 The Year of The Pig. – lachlansimages
- MANCHESTER. In Monochrome – Part One. – lachlansimages
- MANCHESTER. A Walk On A Sunny Day. – lachlansimages
Leave a Reply